Forms: ARB and HOA Applications
Architectural Review Board (ARB) Forms:
All exterior improvements, additions, or alterations to your home or lot require written approval by the ARB. This includes any changes affecting the exterior of your home, such as landscaping, pools, fences, generators, painting, storm shutters/screens, including what might be considered minor changes such as exterior lights and address plaques. 
More information about the ARB’s role and responsibilities can be found in the HOA Documents (Declaration of Covenants Article VIII and Rules and Regulations starting on page 4).  Link:  HOA Docs    Please note the ARB is also called the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) in the HOA documents.
The ARB meets monthly.  Contact the Property Manager for the next scheduled meeting or check the website calendar. ARB application submissions need to be received no later than three (3) business days before the scheduled meeting. To expedite the review process, please provide all information required by the ARB application for the type of change requested. This helps to avoid delays in the review process due to missing information. If you have questions about the application, contact the Property Manager:
By HOA Rules, you must receive an Approval Letter before you commence your project.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Application forms for approval are below:
ARB Application
Guidelines for Border Edging
Guidelines for Rock Installations
Pool Requirements