Trash and Recycle Information
- Pick-Up Schedule:
- Wednesdays: household trash, bulk items, and recycling
- Saturdays: household trash only
- Collier County Recycle Guide: LINK
- Bulk items include: sofas, mattresses, chairs, tables, sinks, toilets, furniture, ladders and carpet. All items must be disassembled, if possible, into sections or pieces less than 50 pounds in weight and four feet in length, prior to pick-up.
- Bulk pick-up does not include construction or demolition debris, which must be taken to the Collier County Landfill site.
- To schedule bulk pick-up of larger items or the below specified items, contact Collier Country 48-hours in advance at 239-252-2380.
- Bulk items that must be pre-scheduled include:
- Electronics, such as computers, printers, scanners, TVs, fax machines, etc.
- Tires and vehicle batteries
- Appliances, such as refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, washers, dryers, microwaves and water heaters
- For trash cart repair and/or replacements call 239-252-2380
For more in-depth info on trash pick-up and recycling, visit the Collier County site: LINK
Collier County Residential Guide to Waste Disposal and Recycling: LINK